- Name: Mukuzani
- Type: Dry
- Color: Red
- Grape variety: Saperavi
- Aroma / taste: Oak tones, black currant and blackberry aroma
- Alcohol: 12%
- Aging: 8 months
- Best served at: 16-18 °C
- Best paired with: Georgian traditional sweets and grilled meats
- Beverage was created according to the method of famous Italian enologist and winemaker Vittorio Fiore.
- According to the recommendation of Italian master we used filters with special modules that carefully processes the wine, preserving the quality and rich aroma.
- The wine of appellation is made from special Saperavi grape variety harvested in Mukuzani micro zone, Kakheti region.The wine is aged in oak for 8 months.
- It is characterized with oak, flower and fruit aromas.
- Product type
- Kakheti / mukuzani
- Grape variety
- 0.750 L
- 8 Month