- Name: Tsitska
- Type: Dry
- Color: light straw
- Grape variety: Tsitska
- Aroma / taste: citrus and fresh fruit
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Volume: 0,750 l
- Best served at: 14-16 °C.
- Best paired with: Vegetables and seafood, cold dishes
- The wine is made from Tsitska, rare grape variety from Imereti region.
- The wine is made according to the 8000-year-old tradition of Georgian winemaking. Wine has a light straw color. Characterized whith the aromas of quince, fresh fruit and a pleasant acidity.
- Storage conditions: up to 5-20 ° C
- Product type
- Grape variety
- 0.750 L