- Name: Chkhaveri
- Type: Dry
- Color: white
- Grape variety: Chkhaveri
- Aroma / taste: Peach, pear and white plum flavors, pleasant acidity
- Alcohol: 12%
- Volume: 0,750 l
- Best served at: 14-16 °C.
- Best matched with: Green salads, fish, traditional Georgian dips and Georgian cheese
- The wine is made from Chkhaveri, rare grape variety from Guria region.
- It is characterized with amber color with pink tints and well balanced acidity and alcohol.
- Storage conditions: up to 5-20 ° C
- Product type
- Grape variety
- 0.750 L